Tuesday, March 10, 2026

NUMBERS 8-9, MARK 13

 When the cloud was lifted, they would leave.  When the cloud was there, they would stay.  Sometimes the cloud stayed for a month, but they would just stay that long.

They trusted God and followed Your lead.

I am frustrated because the cloud was there yesterday, and I didn't move.  I wanted to move.  I was bored just staying there.  I could have forced a move and kind of wish I had.  But, the cloud was still overhead.

It's all about trust.

You know better than I do.  We always want to rush things and we try to think we know what is best.  When I am needed, You'll put me in a spot to move.  Until then, just wait for the cloud.

No comments:

Post a Comment

1 Chronicles 12-14, Romans 1

​“but even the closest friends of the poor person deserts them.” Is that true?  I think it’s been my experience that the poor are much bette...