Wednesday, July 15, 2026

1 Chronicles 12-14, Romans 1

​“but even the closest friends of the poor person deserts them.”

Is that true?  I think it’s been my experience that the poor are much better friends than the rich.  They will stick by each other no matter what - and for long periods of time.  

Actually, most of the rich people…..

Ahhh, why generalize?  Some people are good friends.  Some are not.  

I am not.  I do not go out of my way (except a few times) to help a friend or spend time with a friend or even have friends. 

I am nice to everyone, but never really go all in.  And I am “rich” so maybe it’s not right.

No comments:

Post a Comment

1 Chronicles 12-14, Romans 1

​“but even the closest friends of the poor person deserts them.” Is that true?  I think it’s been my experience that the poor are much bette...