Thursday, March 12, 2026

NUMBERS 11-13, MARK 14

 First, let me say that I'm still angry so this might not be the most spiritual thing I've ever written.

So, they take 70 people (I'm guessing all guys at that time) and bring them to the tent to get God's Spirit. 68 come, and they all get The Spirit and even start prophesying.  But then, even the two that didn't come, God's Spirit falls on them and they start prophesying.  The people go crazy - they can't believe it!  They want them to stop.  They're so excited that they tell Moses.

And Moses says, "I wish that all the Lord's people were prophets and that the Lord would put his Spirit on them!"

We are!  Every single one of us has God's Spirit.  I'm not sure we're all prophets, but we all have God's Spirit.  I think I forget that and if anyone ever read this, I bet you do too.  We all have everything we need right inside of us to teach others, help others - be prophets.  That's it!  That's the message!

No comments:

Post a Comment

1 Chronicles 12-14, Romans 1

​“but even the closest friends of the poor person deserts them.” Is that true?  I think it’s been my experience that the poor are much bette...