No offense, but I think whoever wrote Exodus was a bad writer.
Dang it! Something Jesus said really inspired me….oh wait.
Conflict - I’m not good at it! He talks about how if you see a person sinning you should talk to them privately. Then, if they don’t listen bring two or three people. What’s wrong with just ignoring it and focusing on fantasy sports? That’s seemed to work for 54 years.
Or has it? I guess I struggle with confronting someone about their sin when I’ve got a lot of work to do on my own. And who am I to judge them anyway. Maybe a family member, but I feel like I’d have to be pretty close to someone to talk to them about their sin. Or it would have to be a really big sin.
That could be it. One, Jesus may just expect us to have close relationships with other followers. And two, He is probably not talking about little white lies here.
Instead of focusing on the conversations, maybe I should focus on building relationships for when the conversations are needed.
No comments:
Post a Comment