Tuesday, January 27, 2026

GENESIS 50, EXODUS 1-2, MATTHEW 16-17

​Do you ever feel like God is trying to give you a message?  Yesterday, in our Chosen Bible Plan, it showed the clip of this verse.  Today, same passage - in words.

So, is He asking me, “Who do you say I am?” Or telling me that I am part of the foundation of the church?  

For the first one, easy.  I’m with Peter - You are the Christ (and my best friend).  If it’s the second one, I’m ready.

My brother just texted me yesterday, “Do you disciple anyone?”  I thought about it, and I used to think about who I could do that for, but that thought isn’t crossed my mind for ten years.  

Maybe it just did again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

1 Chronicles 12-14, Romans 1

​“but even the closest friends of the poor person deserts them.” Is that true?  I think it’s been my experience that the poor are much bette...