Saturday, February 14, 2026

MY KNEE

 Three years ago on this day, Dr. Emkee and his team, gave me a new knee.  At that time, walking was a struggle - I'm talking about like walking up the stairs at school, walking from the parking lot to a Raider game, just regular walking.

Today, I walk everywhere.  For two years, I've been able to walk to and from school - every day.  I play Pickleball, like a lot of pickleball, like 8 hours one day!  I was even able to play in a tennis "league" this fall.  Walking for 12 hours a day, seven (or 13) days is no problem.  Heck, I've even run (not like a mile or anything), but been able to run and jump!  This knee is the best part of my body and has really allowed me to do the things I most enjoy in life.

I will be forever grateful to Team Emkee.  What a great job they did!  And even though I would have rather had just had God heal it so You would get all the glory, I am thankful that sometimes you choose to let people help You out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

1 Chronicles 12-14, Romans 1

​“but even the closest friends of the poor person deserts them.” Is that true?  I think it’s been my experience that the poor are much bette...