Why does this one bug me so much? Some of you will not taste death until you see the Kingdom of God coming in force. They all died - everyone You were talking to. Did the Kingdom already come in force? Was it at Pentecost? Everyone was alive at Pentecost - why not just say, "None of you...."?
You do this a couple of times, and I wish I understood it.
Also, the demon thing - it always gets me. It always makes me ask questions and wonder, "What if?" Back then, people just assumed it was a demon. Today, we don't hear that any more, but, "What if?" You would just command them and the people would be better.
But, then today the disciples can't rebuke one. You say it takes prayer. Uh oh! I was on this big, "You don't have to pray a lot and spending time with the Father is more important that what you say or how you pray" kick. What if I'm wrong?
A lot of questions today.
No comments:
Post a Comment