Saturday, March 28, 2026

DEUTERONOMY 4, LUKE 6-7

 When we pray, "forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us" that pretty much takes away the ability to hold a grudge doesn't it?  

See, how I usually handle confrontation is that I don't talk to the people - maybe for the rest of my life.  That doesn't work!  You are telling us that.  Forgiveness builds the Kingdom.  Heck, some may say the Kingdom is built on forgiveness!  I am an idiot.  I am constantly doing things that are bad for me and bad for the Kingdom.  Sorry about that.

Also, "God sets the lonely into families."  That got me.  I really do have a heart for the dorks, losers, people who are not accepted by others - really the lonely.  It's probably because I am one of them, and if I can do anything to help anyone in the same situation, then how could I not?

No comments:

Post a Comment

1 Chronicles 12-14, Romans 1

​“but even the closest friends of the poor person deserts them.” Is that true?  I think it’s been my experience that the poor are much bette...