Give me some oil? Heck no, I am not giving you oil. You are a grown adult, you knew this was coming. You should have made your own oil.
This is going to be ore of a rant than a life lesson.
I can't stand when people are not prepared. If you are going to get something to eat, have an idea what you are going to order. If you say you want to do something, have something in mind - with the time, place, and cost already figured out. If you are going on a trip, know the hot spots and things you really want to see when you get there.
I know some people like to "live in the moment" and be spontaneous. That's not me (ok, sometimes it's me), but if a virgin came up to me asking for some of the oil that they could have gotten on their own....
Hard "NO!"
Wait, that's the rant. I hate it when people ask me to do something that they can do on their own!
No comments:
Post a Comment