I like when people follow my instructions and I get really angry when they don't. I've often wondered why that is. Disrespect is a big trigger for me. Any kind - it gets me when people don't care about another person, property or me. Now, in regards to me, I think that goes from a larger issue - not realizing how valuable I am and not recognizing the worth that I have as one of God's greatest creations. But, why it bugs me when people disrespect other things, I don't know.
Maybe it's the rules of it all. I just can't fathom how people blatantly do not follow rules. It makes no sense to me. Honestly, if everyone just did what they were supposed to - what a world this would be!
That's it! That's why God gives the Israelites all these instructions and then says, "I want to see if they follow them." (That's not the exact quote!). He knows it too. If everyone follows the rules, if everyone follows His instructions - bingo! Great world! Heaven on earth!
No comments:
Post a Comment