Wednesday, February 4, 2026

EXODUS 13-15, MATTHEW 21

 The Egyptians are coming and the Israelites are freaking out.  They think it's all over.  This is it - they are going to die in the dessert.  

But, then Moses says, "The Lord will fight for you.  You just need to be still."  

God is going to do everything.

Retirement? Check.  Kids and their jobs? Check.  What happens with buddy's love lives? Check.  Cars, houses, stuff that you need? Check.  Not getting treated fairly at work? Check.  

No matter what I can think of, God can handle it.  We just need to be still. (OK, we probably have to do something, but I think the point is clear.  It is a lot more on God and a lot less on us).

Kind of reassuring really.  Just be still.  Trust God.  He'll do the "fighting."

No comments:

Post a Comment

1 Chronicles 12-14, Romans 1

​“but even the closest friends of the poor person deserts them.” Is that true?  I think it’s been my experience that the poor are much bette...